FaQs. General Information
Who is TreasureontheTracks?
We are an online store based in Dublin Ireland and Lagos Nigeria. We offer quality goods at affordable prices and we have free worldwide delivery.
Can I sell on your site?
Sure we are always happy to take on new sellers. Please get in touch for more information.
How safe and Secure is your site?
We are fully GPDL compliant and your data is totally safe with us. Your privacy is extremely important to us and also we won’t sell your information without your permission so you are in safe hands.
I haven't received my item. What can I do?
Please send us an email or a text or chat to us on our live-chat and we will try and find out where your item is.
Can I edit or cancel my order?
As soon as you place your order, we’re on it – we know you need it fast! Unfortunately this means we will be unable to make any changes as it’s already being processed at the warehouse (literally within seconds!). You’ll need to place another order or return any unwanted items.
Will I be charged Customs and Import Duty
If your parcel is charged, it is up to the person receiving the parcel to cover these costs.
Unfortunately, these charges are out of boohoo’s hands, and vary widely from country to country, so we’re unable to predict what your particular charges may be.
For more accurate information, we’d suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you’re not surprised if there are any unexpected shipping charges at your end.
How Secure is your site to order from?
Your Privacy is our Priority we take your details extremely seriously and we are safe with our SSL certificates and we have a secure database which gets automatically deleted every week, we will never pass your information on. Also you can pay with one of the safest and secure payments out there Stripe so you know your money is in good hands.
1. Information about Us
We are a registered business in 2 countries both Nigeria and Ireland. Our email address is [email protected]
2. Your Status
You may only purchase products from us if you are legally capable of entering a binding contract with us
- (for example, in Russia you must be at least 14 years old and comply with the capability limitations established by art.26 and 1197 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation)
- you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order.
3. How the Contract is Formed
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail).
- Prices of all Products must be paid in advance. For this reason, your order will be executed if it is pre-paid. After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. When the payment is recived in full amount, we will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch (“Dispatch Confirmation”) at which point the contract between us (“Contract”) will be formed. These Terms & Conditions, your order and the Dispatch Confirmation constitute integral and essential parts of the Contract.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time prior to the delivery and within the limited return period after the delivery as specified in these terms. If you cancel the order before the delivery, you must compensate our expenses incurred by us in connection with our activities at performance of your order. For technical reasons it may be too late to recall a delivery after you cancel the Order. If this is the case, we will give you notice. You should then receive the delivery and send it back to us at our expense in accordance with clause 11. Please do not open the delivery pack.
- We offer you to buy a Product at any time unless the information about this Product is removed from our site or the relevant Product page becomes unavailable.
- From time to time we may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. If these changes touch upon the product description or other mandatory information to be provided to you under the applicable laws, we will update our site immediately. If it appears necessary to make such changes to an ordered Prod-uct, we will inform you prior to the delivery and you will have the right to cancel the order and receive the refund with-out any deductions.
- These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are bilingual (English and Russian). In case of a discrepancy between English and Russian texts, the English text will prevail. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
- The Dispatch Confirmation is a confidential document. You must not disclose it to anyone except for the case specified in clause 5.4 of these terms and other cases that may be prescribed by any applicable laws. If you disclose the Dispatch Confirmation to anyone without a valid reason, you must be solely responsible for any possible fraudulent or hacking actions committed with the Dispatch Confirmation.
4. Faulty Items
If you are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.
5. Events out of our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident that are of emergency nature, unavoidable, and beyond our reasonable control.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay
Who is Treasureonthetracks?
TreasureontheTracks is an online company market and sell clothing, shoes, accessories, health products and electronics targeted at 16-50 year-old consumers in almost every country in the world.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and will process your personal data fairly, lawfully and transparently. This privacy notice describes the personal data we are collecting about you and how it is used.
We will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes, to:
- fulfil your order(s)
- keep you up to date with the latest offers and trends
- give you a better shopping experience
- help us to make our marketing more relevant to you and your interests
- improve our services
- meet our legal responsibilities
How we Protect your Data
We have appropriate organisational safeguards and security measures in place to protect your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
The communication between your browser and our website uses a secure encrypted connection wherever your personal data is involved.
We require any third party who is contracted to process your personal data on our behalf to have security measures in place to protect your data and to treat such data in accordance with the law.
In the unfortunate event of a personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
We are fully GDPL Compliant
We are fully GDPL compliant and we take your privacy extremely seriously.